This is the non-eblast version of our new daily eblast! If you want this baby launched into your inbox every morning (and we know you do), click here to subscribe!
Another week down! Feeling stressed or lonely or just need a little pick me up? Scroll down for some sweet things to read, some good music to listen to and all the different ways you can reach out and help the people around you. We’re glad we’re here with you.
BYT makes our living off of things that are currently non-existent as a source of income (arts, events, arts and event advertising). If you’d like to support the work we do, click here. Every little helps right now. Thank you.
Quaran-Stream: Movie Picks from the Suns Cinema Crew
You might not be able to go to Suns Cinema right now, but we’re bringing a little piece of Suns Cinema to you. In honor of social distancing and flattening the curve and all those other new phrases that have suddenly become apart of our daily lexicon, we had the crew from Suns Cinema / The Suns Cinema Podcast (which is still streaming every Tuesday right here) tell us all about the movies they’re watching now.
Plus some more stories:
– It’s All So… Premiocre (via The Atlantic)
– Will coronavirus intimacy lead to a baby boom? Or a divorce tsunami? (via Washington Post)
– What Happens Now for the TV Industry? (via Vulture)
Join us on Instagram at 11 a.m. for a Quaran-Queen Boudoir Tour
We are going live with the amazing Pussy Noir! Get ready for the Boudoir Tour of your dreams. It’ll blow every episode of Cribs out of the water
Take a (Virtual) Walk
Spend your day exploring some of the most beautiful parks in the country:
– Hike up the Cadillac Mountain in Maine’s Acadia National Park.
– Be hypnotized by Teton Range in Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park.
– Or stay a little closer to home and walk through Shenandoah National Park.
Dance to This
I’ve been listening to a lot of emo music and I’m not sorry