The event of the night is Union Craft’s 5th anniversary celebration at Roofers Union.
The show of the night is Attack of the Comics Presents, “F.U.N.”at Drafthouse Comedy. Tonight’s show is for Jason Weems. He died. He’s alive. Read The Washington Post story on the comic that’s back from the dead.
Earth, Wind & Fire is at
Verizon Center Capitol One Arena.
Live scores are fantastic. Constellation Theatre Company hosts percussionist Tom Teasley performing his original score to accompany The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.
Little Dragon is back at 9:30 Club.
- Art All Night is officially back on Saturday, September 23. Expect galleries and pop up events all over Congress Heights, Dupont Circle, H Street, North Capitol, Shaw and Tenleytown. It’s all free and it’s all fun, especially if you’re new to D.C. and want an excuse to make your way around town.
- Get your favorite brand of microwave popcorn ready, it looks like the FBI raided Paul Manafort’s Alexandria house at the end of July.
- So I noticed a crow stealing some cool trash in my neighborhood last week and it turns out the local crow population is expanding like crazy not just in D.C., but in a bunch of cities in the US. Here’s a very cute / beautiful analysis about it. We’re so similar to crows! It’s bonkers.
- Politics & Prose is expanding to Union Market and The Wharf. Wow. Everyone really is trying to make the Wharf happen!
- The fall is jam packed with new restaurant openings, and here are the spots you should be most excited about. Could someone please open something where in live, in Fort Totten, please?