One of the last free, outdoor movies of 2017 is White House Down at NoMa Summer Screen.
DC Improv hosts The Time Machine Roast. Hot Tub Time Machine 2 was so bad.
Nicola Cruz & Quantic headline U Hall.
The National Building Museum stays open late for Hive Late Night.
It’s still DC Beer Week.
- Watch out pizza rat, D.C. has it’s very own adorably hungry woodland creature, the pizza squirrel.
- A local woman is turning her childhood home into housing for LGBTQ seniors. D.C. has a higher percentage of people that identify as LGBTQ than anywhere else in the U.S. It will be apart of the nonprofit she founded in 2010, Mary’s House.
- If you’re not following the Church of Satan on twitter your missing out on some prime #content.
- LCD Soundsystem has launched a WebVR experience to go along with their new single and my brain cannot decide whether this is legitimately cool or really douchey. You can check it out if you have the HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift.
- Juggalos clarify that they want absolutely nothing to do with the pro-Trump march. Same.