Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Perfume Genius is at 9:30 Club so we’ll be at 9:30 Club. Fantastic musician and performer. So good.
- Spend Monday in a museum drinking wine at American History (After Hours): Wine and Stories at the National Museum of American History. Guess what it’s about? History of wine in America. America!
- Cantina Marina is busy whenever it’s nice out. We’re recommending stopping by tonight because they’re having Yappy Hour and dogs make life better.
- If the idea of great dogs doesn’t sound appealing, maybe go to Songbyrd for some music trivia.
- Mason Bates’s Kennedy Center Jukebox series continues with Thievery Corporation.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)