Take advantage of the 27th annual Shakespeare Theatre Company Free For All. This year they’re staging Othello.
Can I Kick It? returns to Songbyrd with Shaolin Challenges Ninja.
Glen’s Garden Market has a great beer selection. Their local brewery $4 pints are also great. So head there then bike away as part of their Bike Club.
It’s still DC Beer Week.
The Goo Goo Dolls play Pier Six Pavillion. Please read this important essay on how they started the Men’s Rights movement.
- D.C. perfected fast casual, and we’re making things even more complicated with a new flurry of nice, expensive, casual restaurants.
- This tiny town in Kentucky was in the path of totality yesterday and shit got very real. And by that I mean all of the stores in town ran out of toilet paper.
- The Vinyl District writes about how The Cramps Bad Music For Bad People came to fruition in the old 9:30 Club.
- Who the hell uses Craigslist missed connections? These people. Apparently.
- The Obama Administration had a tiny little secret Capital Bikeshare station installed in the White House perimeter and the Trump Administration has had it taken down.