The Faces lead singer Rod Stewart and WrestleMania 1 protagonist Cyndi Lauper share a bill at Jiffy Lube Live. It’s so hot outside. This is outside.
The National Gallery of Art screens of In the Steps of Trisha Brown. Inside. It’s so hot outside.
David Daley talks about his book Ratf**ked at Kramerbooks. Fuck. You just read the word fuck and it didn’t hurt you. Ratfucked. You just read the word ratfucked and it didn’t hurt you.
The National Building Museum has a late night event so you can hang out in The Hive late at night.
We’re interested in Honey at Black Cat.
- Watching Game of Thrones makes you more attractive. Kind of.
- Dacha releases the updated architectural drafts for their controversial 14th street location. I can’t believe I just typed that.
- If you’ve been wondering why Herman Cain’s Twitter is littered with photos of Twin Peaks, here’s why.
- Will we ever get another bridge across the Potomac? (Probably not).
- Weed Catholics are taking to the Basilica on August 21 to burn THC oil during the eclipse. I guess life really is a Jodorowsky movie.
- In more less nonsensical news, two D.C. ministers are suing Coca-Cola.
- Chipotle is shutting down its Sterling location after a possible norovirus outbreak.