Learn how to carve your very own wooden spoon at Deanwood Recreation Center.
Ever wanted to learn how to draw life? Hillyer Art Space is hosting a life drawing class.
Come to Honeysuckle and enjoy three courses of Icelandic fare.
Attack of the Moon Zombies is screening at Smoke & Barrel.
The Cato Institute is talking about Game of Thrones.
- Amazon and Whole Foods have fully come together to form a Lovecraftian nightmare beast. And by that I mean they’re selling Amazing Echo’s in Whole Foods now and making really dumb jokes about it.
- Signs all over the Beach Drive continue to get hacked. It makes me feel like we’re in a YA Dystopia in all the right ways.
- Thrillist has a handy list of reasons why you can send food back at a restaurant without feeling like a total jerk. Just remember to be nice folks.
- Dog parks are cute and adorable and we love hanging out in them even if we don’t have dogs, but they also mark a change for the communities they’re built in. For better and for worse.
- D.C. drinks more rosé than anywhere else because 1. We’re all alcoholics and 2. Damn do we love trends.