Lets face it, you’re couching it today/night.
Here is a handy list of some choice hangover/hibernation friendly brand new things on Netflix that became available TODAY that you can dive into right now (and not dive out)
1. FRIENDS – all of it. Like, every single goddamn episode. There were A LOT of episodes.
2. Fear and LOATHING IN LAST VEGAS – Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro go on a trip that is bound to give them a way worse hangover than anything you’re experiencing right now
3. GET LOW – Bill Murray. Robert Duvall. A Funeral for the living. Seems appropriate for today.
4. Bad Boys 2 – Will Smith IS the cure for the common cold.
5. Wayne’s World 2 – You’ve been waiting for this. You just didn’t know it yet.
6. ELECTION – Pick Flick
7. Mean Girls – Because.
SERIOUS MOVIES ANGLE:
8. FRENCH CONNECTION – btw, Conversation is on as well. Gene Hackman 4ever.
9. FORT BLISS – a great, underseen gem of 2014.
10. THE QUIET MAN – John Wayne, Maureen O’Hara… they don’t make them like this any more.