A mix of news and not news, new stuff and old stuff, here is everything you need to help that lunch break / Metro ride / boring activity go by quicker.
- If you’d like to help support Hurricane Harvey relief efforts and eat good food at the same time, hit up these restaurants.
- D.C.’s marijuana business scene is not friendly to minority entrepreneurs.
- A giant inflatable Trump / Rat beast showed up in D.C. yesterday. We really do love our blow ups.
- Eat the Rich wants to know what the hell it should do with it’s giant throne. Too bad donating it to the BYT office isn’t an option.
- Why do your favorite fictional detectives love food so much?
- Look. At. This. Baby.
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) August 31, 2017
- Spend the rest of your day being afraid of the water!
- City Paper has ranked the cities cheese stakes just in case you’re craving some delicious meat and bread.
- Boss Shepard‘s is closing forever and they’re offering a sick deal starting at 3 p.m. today, they’ll be selling all booze for $5, including pours of high end whiskey and wine.