A mix of news and not news, new stuff and old stuff, here is everything you need to help that lunch break / Metro ride / boring activity go by quicker.
- Kwame Onwuachi is getting back into the restaurant game with his soon to open Kith/Kin, which will be apart of the massive Wharf complex.
- Rotten Tomatoes is killing bad movies. Just the way it should be.
- If you planned on hitting up Whole Foods this weekend, you might want to wait a few days…
- Instead, hit up the Petworth Jazz Project.
- Washingtonian chronicles the birth, climax and death of the poke trend in D.C. It was fun while it lasted.
- D.C. police officers were caught making fun of a burglary victim on camera. It’s comforting knowing the people who are supposed to protect and serve us are essentially the same people who bullied us in high school.
- A friendly reminder: Do not take the Metro this weekend. It’s just not worth it.
- Just like all of your health nut friends, The Kennedy Center is really getting into yoga.
- Remember the Doritos Locos taco? 2012 was a strange time.