A mix of news and not news, new stuff and old stuff, here is everything you need to help that lunch break / Metro ride / boring activity go by quicker.
- The must read of the last 24 hours is Washingtonian’s “I Watched a Lobbyist Reenact Seth Rich’s Death. It Was a Live Production of Fake News.” The quote that sticks with you is, “It’s going to be another Comet pizza.”
- You can buy Danzig’s house. The listing doesn’t say it’s Danzig’s house but it’s Danzig’s house.
- The City Paper wrote an interesting piece about tiki bars. Does D.C. have too many? It’s up to you to decide if we do. What the article doesn’t mention is tiki bars tend to be in thriving neighborhoods. It’s a privilege problem. Too many tropical drinks is not really a problem. Anyway, we really like Jack Rose’s tiki menu, specifically on Thursdays, which happens to be today.
- Solange still loves Incubus and Brandon Boyd and they performed together last night and for some reason this makes me happy on multiple levels.
- We just announced Zoo Uncorked. Which reminds us about the time we wrote about the seals that paint.