Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Couple of Heads Ups:
- Keep religiously abreast of our SHOWS TO GET PUMPED FOR THIS WEEK column-it has EVERYTHING you need musically+a handy playlist to get jazzersized to
- our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT
- Coming right up is our FREE and ALMOST FREE THINGS to DO IN DC this week and our super amazing HAPPY HOUR HOTLINE aka the BEST resources for budget friendly awesomeness. OK? K!
- Plus who doesn’t wanna check out cute photos of ponies and partyin’? PRANCIN’: A BYT Derby Day was spectacular.
- Sadly the Airborne Toxic Event at the 930 Club is sold out
- So go warm up those pipes and harmonize with the best as the Washington Jewish Music Festival presents the Broadway Singalong at the DCJCC
- Protect yo’ milkshake at Satellite Room because it’s Wu-Tang Wednesdays
- Not going to lie, I’m pretty jazzed about this all-girl Guns N’ Roses coverband… GUNS N’ HOES at DC9
- Perfect your favorite robot gear with a little Daft Punk Bike Ride + Party around DuPont Circle. DIY Robot Helmets are a MUST
- Support the kiddos of the Levine School of Music as they take the Millenium Stage by storm (freeee)
- Give your sweet tooth a much needed shot to its core at the Hill Center as they host a delightful wine and chocolate tasting with MC2 Confections owner Merideth Cohrs.
- Praise Jesus tonight at Wonderland Ballroom because CHURCH is in session!
- + a slew of other options