Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Couple of Heads Ups:
- Keep religiously abreast of our SHOWS TO GET PUMPED FOR THIS WEEK column-it has EVERYTHING you need musically+a handy playlist to get jazzersized to
- our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT
- Coming right up is our FREE and ALMOST FREE THINGS to DO IN DC this week aka the #1 source for budget friendly awesomeness. OK? K!
- Plus who doesn’t wanna check out cute photos of ponies and partyin’? PRANCIN’: A BYT Derby Day was spectacular.
in more Monday specific news:
- If you missed the 500 reasons to get all fancy or just want to practice tying that bowtie one more time… head over to Signature Theatre for the Secrets and Spies party courtesy of the GI Film Festival
- Get your late night grub on courtesy of Mike Isabella at the monthly Graffiato Industry Night featuring local DC chefs from Birch & Barley, Shake Shake and the Neighborhood Restaurant Group (remember how much fun we had last time?)
- Free food may not be tempting enough when Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are at the 930 Club, we understand
- Or if you’re like me, then you appreciate the classics… and you can’t get more classic than a tribute to Emerson Lake and Palmer with the Carl Palmer Band at Howard Theatre (seriously, my Dad is going to be so psyched!)
- You probably have a ton of like… way awesome stories to tell after Cinco de Derby, so try your hand at the Perfect Liars Club storytelling night at Science Club
- Or spend your hard earned dollars and earn serious karma points with trivia at CAUSE: A Philanthropub
- And Looking Glass Lounge is where all the BYT-approved funny people will be if you’re in search of laughter and/or stories about prison
- + A TON OF OTHER STUFF