Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- FIRST — you should sign up for VIPERS, mmk? It’ll be like… totally worth it. Promise.
- Now, on with the good stuff:
- Tonight’s the opening night of Spamalot is at the National Theatre and we’ve got a way for you to get cheaper tickets — Valid with a student ID at the Box Office Only, you can pick up $25 Student Rush discount tickets 2 hours prior to curtain. Offer available while supplies last (limit 4 tickets).
- Those bros at All Things Go will give you a shot to the vein to ease your live music fix with New Noise: 008 featuring GEMS and PLOY at the Gibson Guitar Showcase
- Or you could head over to see Immortal Technique at Howard Theatre
- For something a little classier…. the American Ballet Theatre at the Kennedy Center
- Or how about something a little more top secret? Hang out with a former CIA Agent who will dish on all that it takes to be a SPY during Insider Espionage Update @ International Spy Museum
- The DC Bike Party Cherry Blossom Chase puts the pedal to asphalt, starting at Dupont Circle, swings past the Monuments and ends at the Biergarten Haus (which will host a slew of excellent beer specials for all you thirsty peddlers)
- Sadly Hot Chip is completely sold out at the 9:30 Club 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁
- So instead you should definitely go dance your face off at U Street Music Hall with 2 Bears (Featuring Joe Goddard of Hot Chip). A 930 Club ticket stub will get you in for free.