Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Phosphorecent is at Rock and Roll Hotel and we think you should go. (Interview coming later today.)
- Head on over to Black Cat for The Revival Tour featuring Chuck Ragan, Rocky Votolato, Toh Kay, Jenny Owen Youngs and Dave Hause.
- And if you’re feeling classy, the world-famous New York City Ballet is at Kennedy Center.
- Hungry? Check out a six-course dinner at Cause, featuring fresh herbs and vegetables grown downtown. (YUM/LOCAL.)
- Thirsty? Elysian Brewery is debuting its Super Fuzz beer at Penn Social, aka party central for tonight.
- Get real indie and adorable with Hey Marseilles at Iota. Props to these guys for using literal buckets of glitter in this video:
- Continue the indie with Remate at Desperados. (Think an off-kilter, Spanish Sufjan.)
- OK now take a break and get real gentlemanly at Jack Rose Saloon for Flying Dog specialty brews and cigar pairings.
- Or danceeeeee to Warm Soda at The Pinch. Just look at the fun:
- And of course Flosstradamus at U Street Music Hall is sold out. Womp.