Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE: Keep an eye on our YOUR BEST MARCH roundup.
Now, let’s get down to business…
- Chef Jonah Kim’s long-awaited Yona noodle bar pop-up starts today at G by Mike Isabella.
- The Juliana Hatfield Three is at Black Cat.
- Throw on a crazy costume and celebrate Purim at the Star & Shamrock Tavern and Deli’s “Jewish St. Patricks Day” party.
- GRANDEUR is at the Howard Theatre.
- Put your favorite song on a flash drive and go check out The Community Mixtape, where DJ M Dot will help create a mix of everyone’s song selection.
- Head over to the National Building Museum, where Sharon Davis will host this year’s Women of Architecture discussion.
- The Sometimes Pop-up Comedy and Improv show is at The Wonderland Ballroom.
- If you had the initiative to scoop up tickets to Party Next Door’s sold-out show tonight, have a fun and sensual time!