The last week of January. Your resolution has most likely been forgotten.
- You made it through Monday. Go celebrate with John C. Reilly and Friends at Sixth & I.
- If you’d rather be the one singing, try open mic night at Gypsy Sally’s or karaoke at Zeba Bar.
- Or see Vanessa Hudgens in Gigi. Now there’s a girl who can karaoke.
- Join in on Silence is Violence and support the #BlackLivesMatter movement.
- Nerd out in Noma at Word on the Street with Dan Silverman from Popville and Rebecca Sheir from WAMU Metro Connection.
- Or just go eat some meat. Meat Week has begun. Consult our preview for all things meat related.