The last week of January. Your resolution has most likely been forgotten.
- Start the work week outings supporting the kids without spending money. The Duke Ellington School of the Arts Music Department performs on the Millennium Stage.
- Or start the work week outings thinking about your childhood. The DCJCC hosts New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast. She’s in town to promote her new book, Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir.
- Or start the week seeing a show with a little bit of everything. Ardamus, Ceschi, Crunk Witch, Shane Hall and Navi at Velvet Lounge.
- Or start the week in Middle Earth. Black Cat has Middle Earth Mondays. Tonight is Return of the King Part 2.
- Too much starting of the week. Just go eat some meat. Meat Week has begun. Consult our preview for all things meat related.