No matter what you do tonight, it will be less awkward than the Golden Globes red carpet.
- The biggest show of the night is near D.C. Sam Smith will attempt to fill the GMU Patriot Center. Maybe more people would stay with him if he wasn’t so needy.
- If you’re in the mood for funny but don’t want standup or improv, you have a very fine option with Kramerbooks Presents: An Evening of Humorous Readings. Some fine folks that are funny with words will be using those words to entertain. Free.
- Another quality, free option is Brian Quijada: Where Did We Sit on the Bus? in the Kennedy Center Theater Lab.
- A solid, weekly standup option is Underground Comedy at Big Hunt.
- We’re giving away a cabin on Shiprocked! You have one more week to enter the contest. This guy will be there: