It snowed! And it’s cold! Now we’re wet and cold.
- Tonight is the official opening of China Chilcano. Good luck getting a table.
- This is a neat event: NSO In Your Neighborhood Kicks Off their 2015 series with a show at Union Market’s Dock 5 at 6 p.m. Free.
- Not sure if you want stand up or improv? Sometimes Pop-Up Comedy and Improv is at the Wonderland and free.
- The DC Improv now has a monthly open mic. The January edition it tonight and free.
- Not in the mood for funny? How about a nice, vegetarian dinner? We recommend the Restaurant Nora tasting menu.
- Not in the mood for food? How about a fancy hot chocolate at the Ritz?
- You know how it’s cold outside? It’s not cold on a cruise ship. We’re giving away a cabin on Shiprocked because everything is silly. This guy will be there: