The first HIT LIST of 2015! Thank god the holidays are over!
- Glide, “DC’s premier New Age DC Night,” is doing a BYO yoga mat night. Not sure if this is a JK, but the event does exist and it’s at U Hall. Bonus: free.
- If you’d prefer to dance, The Funk Ark is on the Millennium Stage. Bonus: free.
- It’s Industry Night @ Graffiato. Complimentary late night snacks at the first floor pizza bar and drink specials including some libations from guest mixologists.
- How about a movie? Guardians of the Galaxy is STILL in theaters. It surpassed The Grand Budapest Hotel as the longest running movie in D.C. theaters for 2014.
- If you don’t want to leave your couch, Friends is now available on Netflix. This is great for anyone that hasn’t had cable for the last 10 years.
- If you kinda want a movie and kinda want to go out Black Cat is doing Middle Earth Mondays this January. It kicks off tonight with The Fellowship of the Ring.