Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
This is a slow week (in mental prep for Wednesday night) but that doesn’t mean there isn’t stuff for you to do and enjoy. Right?
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Starting early? Check out this awesome happy hour @ Roofers Union. 5-7PM – $3 Local Craft Beers, $5 Wines and Bubbly, $5 Rail $3-$5 Food Specials
- Going late? Check out our handy Late Night Happy Hour Specials guide. ALL YOUR BASIS COVERED
In between those two:
- Check out trivia at Bier Baron or Chief Ike’s (the latter coming with a bonus of being able to win NYE tickets)
- Go to the movies: Check out our film section for reviews of EVERYTHING worth seeing.
- BONUS: Want to see some movies FOR FREE? CLICK HERE.
- Go listen to White Panda at Fillmore.
- or Sammy Adams @ Howard.
- BONUS: Want to make those last few dinners of 2014 REALLY COUNT? Check out the favorite bars & restaurants of 2014 as chosen by DC’s best food writers and bloggers. A great cheat sheet for your dining life. You’re welcome.
- and of course-don’t forget to buckle down and make those NYE PLANS.