Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
Since it’s the holiday season, we’ve rounded up a bunch of holiday themed events for you to enjoy.
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Get cultured and listen to Renaissance Christmas music from Flanders and Italy at the Folger. For those of you who don’t know (like me), Flanders is in Belgium.
- Anacostia Playhouse is showing an adaptation of Black Nativity, a retelling of the traditional Nativity story.
- There is still time to see the Nutcracker. The Washington Ballet is performing at Warner Theatre tonight. Go see it.
- The Kennedy Center is hosting a free performance from the Encore Chorale.
- Trummer’s on Main will have a special holiday food including a very fancy Turducken.
- If you eat at Vinotecta this month you will get a mystery gift that could be a gift card, seats to a wine class, or all-night happy hours. The catch is that the prize can’t be opened until January. How is that for a marketing tactic?