Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Event of the night: Rising Stars Gala at Union Market. A chance to taste food from 28 of the areas top chefs and restaurants with beverage pairings and cocktails by our winning sommeliers and bartenders. We like it because places like Red Hen, Rose’s Luxury, minibar, Parts & Labor and more will be there.
- Show of the night: The Deadmen at DC9. Read our interview. BONUS: first 100 people to bring a toy – get a free beer courtesy of DC9 and Monument fest, who is organizing this.
- Runner up for show of the night: Flosstradamus at 9:30 Club. Get there early for Curtis Williams and Two-9.
- If you want to laugh we recommend heading to Baltimore for Wham City Comedy Presents Comedy at The Crown.
- If you don’t want rock and roll or electronic music or laughs, your best bet is the Twin Peaks holiday party and ornament contest at Dr. Clock’s Nowhere Bar.