Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- You, Me, Them, Everybody Live 5 Year Anniversary Show @ Wonderland Ballroom is what you should do tonight.
- How about a New Belgium Happier Hour at the W?
- There are also other shows to see. For example, Yung Lean & Sad Boys are at the Black Cat. Sad boys are everywhere really.
- Hoodie Allen is at Fillmore Silver Spring. Hoodie Allen also might be the whitest rapper in the game.
- In the mood for something more cerebral yet still musical. Check out this examination of Leonard Cohen at the DCJCC.
- In the winter, we feast. Chef Robert Wiedmaier & Brabo will be hosting a Virginia Winemaker Dinner with $95 tickets for a five course meal paired with the finest wines Virginia has to offer.
- Or you could just head to Marvin’s to enjoy a cocktail on the rooftop while overlooking the city in which you spend your days hustling, like a boss.