Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Someday a beer tour of Europe, but for now a beer tour of DC will suffice.
- Bob Dylan will be at DAR Constitution Hall. Yes, his voice sounds like krusty the clown gargling battery acid. Still, he’s motherfucking Bob Dylan.
- Remember when you were in high school and had crushes on all the scene girls? You do because the procedure from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has yet to become a reality. A better option would be appreciate those days, perhaps go see Say Anything at the Fillmore; why not give it another try for old time’s sake?
- They’ll be St. Lucia @ 9:30 club. And it’s sold out.
- Support your city and go see the local blues band Moonshine Society, who’ve been nominated for several Wammies, which, at this very moment, it has become my life’s quest to receive. They’ll be playing at the Kennedy Center on the Millennium Stage–so it’s super free!