Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- Alt-J is here. They’ll be at Echostage. Ya dig?
- Tomorrow will be your last chance to participant in BYT “ranger games” happy hour. So what’s stopping you from being there, you turkey?
- Come see Caught in a Crowd, Not Afraid, Nuclear Age at Smash! Records. A show in a record store, how punk rock.
- We Were Promised Jetpacks will be at 9:30 Club. Bet you’ve never been promised anything even half as good.
- Bacon, can enough good be said of it? Whiskey, how I stay warm in the winter. Bacon and Whiskey together = very good times. Join Washington City Paper for an evening of bacon, bourbon, beer and bluegrass.
- There’s also Politics & Art to consider. An evening with Washington Performing Arts and Councilmember David Grosso for some hype local talk, music, dance, and general enjoyment.