Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)
- You, Me, Them, Everybody Live! returns to The Wonderland Ballroom with Sara Curtain, Jamel Johnson, Natalie McGill, Chris Kelly, Bill Metzger, Nik Oldershaw and Brandon Wetherbee.
- Joey Bada$$ and will be at the Fillmore before he releases his new album “B4.DA.$$” in December. He’s also 19. What were you doing when you were 19? Definitely not performing at the Fillmore.
- Communion D.C. is at Gypsy Sally’s— this time with Highasakite, Count This Penny and Louis Weeks. Come out to the event that gave Mumford and Sons, Laura Marling and Noah and the Whale their starts.
- Get all that pent up winter-is-approaching anger out with PUP at DC9.
- Or dance it out with Hot Since 82 at U Street Music Hall.
- Four people tell stories. One person is lying. Find out who at Bier Baron Tavern’s Perfect Liars.
- It’s the final Ask Rayceen Show of 2014 and your last opportunity for Rayceen to fix you up!
- The Library of Congress is hosting a panel and network session about technology and the music industry, led by Panos Panay of Sonicbids.
- Half-Priced Wine at Acre 121! You’re gonna need two bottles.
- Get the good kind of blues tonight with the Sanford Blues Band at Chief Ike’s Mambo Room. FREE!