Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
And if you’re not about anything we show you now, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.
- Lydia Loveless headlines DC9. We like her a lot.
- John Mayall is at the Hamilton if you’re feeling some blues tonight, which you probably are.
- ALSO REGARDING MUSIC: Twenty One Pilots are at the 9:30 club tonight so if you’re feeling music but you’re not feeling blues then this could be the move.
- If you wanna relax and get a hot bod then go to Darkest Yoga at Crossfit Capitol Hill. They play some intense music but do some chill moves and it’s your last chance to go before the instructor moves.
- Down for some mellow singer-songwriter kinda thing? Brendan James is at Jammin Java.
- Just want to drink? Well we can’t blame you. There’s a happy hour at Roofer’s Union, like there is every week day.
- You want to drink but you have something weird against Roofer’s Union? Go to happy hour at Mova Lounge with the V DC. There are drinks and dance lessons and singers and karaoke, so I mean entertainment is guaranteed.