Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
Here’s what you can do tonight:
- Mondays are perfectly respectable days to go to bars btw. Just make sure they are non-douchey bars. Use our LEAST DOUCHEY BARS IN DC list to help with that.
- TY SEGALL IS AT 930 CLUB. GOOD TIMES.
- take yourself dancing MADCHESTER style @ U Hall. GOOD TIMES.
- HIS GOLDEN MESSENGER is @ DC9. GOOD TIMES.
- and later-at-night-bonus: BRABO starts hosting industry nights tonight. Which you can totally attend even if you are not in the industry.
- GENERAL PSAs: CHECK OUT SNALLYGASTER PHOTOS + GET BENTZEN BALL TICKETS. Cool?
Still not finding anything? Pop over to our Agenda page for more things to do!