Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
PEEP THE NEW HAPPY HOUR HOTLINE! Football season is back! Embrace it! Hide from it! It’s Monday Night Football! Options for both.
Here’s what you can do tonight:
- Go see art at Freer Gallery of Art, The Phillips Collection, The Arthur M. Sackler Gallery and 1708 Gallery for FREE
- Pretend you’re getting married at the Wedding Salon Showcase in Loews Madison Hotel
- Check out DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist on their Renegades of Rhythm Tour at The Fillmore in Silver Spring
- Go watch the live weekly comedy show La Bomba! at Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
- Learn about the history of The Phillip’s Collection with Vesna Pavlovic’s “Illuminated Archive” documentary.
- DC9 has a show with Total Slacker, Paws and Flashlights.
Still not finding anything? Pop over to our Agenda page for more things to do!