Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
1. August! That’s now! Check out YOUR BEST AUGUST.
2. It’s HOT so check out The Outdoor Drinking Guide. As well as our list of most refreshing summer cocktails in DC.
Here’s what you can do tonight:
- Nickelodeon vet MKTO is performing at the Fillmore.
- The Kennedy Center is hosting the winner of the International Young Artist Piano Competition. So if you want to see a kid play piano way better than you, you should go.
- If you want to do something fitness related, there is a free yoga class at the Georgetown Waterfront.
- On honor of the Israel day of love, DCJCC is showing Kazablan.
- Vendetta is still hosting their weekly comedy show. Check it out if you want to laugh.
- Or you can go to the Last Resort Comedy Show at the Bier Baron Tavern.
- Runaway Dorothy is performing a free show at Hill Country Live.
- Local DJs Patches & Cream (aka A-Frame and DJ Enako) are performing at Jammin’ Java.
- If you prefer singing to watching people sing Gypsy Sally’s is hosting an open mic night.
Still not finding anything? Pop over to our Agenda page for more things to do!