Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
1. August! That’s now! Check out YOUR BEST AUGUST.
2. It’s HOT so check out The Outdoor Drinking Guide. As well as our list of most refreshing summer cocktails in DC.
Here’s what you can do tonight:
- You can go see Rixton with T. Mills @ Fillmore Silver Spring. A preview:
- OR Passenger @ Echsotage. Preview (do you even need it?):
- OR The Rosebuds with Jesse Marchant @ DC9. Another preview:
- If you like beer and music go to the Das German Party for “funky beats ‘Berlin style.'”
- Revisit your childhood and go see Disney’s The Lion King at The Kennedy Center.
- Maybe you’re feeling a little moody…the LGBT Poetry Slam is from 6-9:30 p.m.
- It’s Workout Wednesdays in Franklin Park from 5-6:30 p.m. Get active?
- No no drink and sing! There’s Live Band Karaoke tonight at Hill Country Live.
- Go to Market Crash – Whitman Walker Benefit: a bi-monthly LGBT event on H Street. Enjoy drink deals and specialty shots from 9-11 p.m. Always dance beats.
Still not finding anything? Pop over to our Agenda page for more things to do!