Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
1. It’s JULY for just a few more days so check out Your Best July.
2. It’s HOT so check out The Outdoor Drinking Guide. As well as our list of most refreshing summer cocktails in DC. #WeGotYou
And here’s what’s happening tonight:
- Catch some rock music by the Baltimore group ShowPony at DC9. Tickets are only $8.
- Like sing-a-longs? A People’s Choir DC is hosting a movie-themed sing-a-long at Stetsons. Lyric sheets will be provided, so you’re all set to scream lyrics at the top of your lungs.
- For a more low-key option, head to the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage to see the seven-piece band Hessismore.
- Stop for sunset yoga on the Georgetown Waterfront.
- More yoga is happening over at the Metropolitan Branch Trail. Bring your own mat!
- There’s never a comedy shortage so check out the stand-up variety show at Nick’s Riverside Grill.
- Or there’s underground comedy at Vendetta.
- Better still, go to the Last Resort Comedy Show at Bier Baron Tavern. So much comedy, so little time!