Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
1. It’s JULY for just a few more days so check out Your Best July.
2. It’s HOT so check out The Outdoor Drinking Guide. As well as our list of most refreshing summer cocktails in DC. #WeGotYou
Now go do these things:
- SCREEN ON THE GREEN continues tonight with LOVER COME BACK. Want more outdoor free movies? Check out our full GUIDE to those here.
- Want to see a non free movie? HERE IS WHAT IS PLAYING IN THE MOVIE THEATRES IN DC (and what we thought of it)
- Indie pop duo Mates of State will be at U Street Music Hall tonight. Tickets are only $20. Go.
- For some harder rock, go see Reignwolf at Rock & Roll Hotel.
- Like funny stuff? Of course you do! Stupid Fucking Bird, put on by the Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company, starts tonight.
- More funny stuff is happening over at Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar for the La Bomba! Standup Comedy.
- Or if you want some good theatre, go see The Lion King at the Kennedy Center.
- If you still don’t see anything that tickles your fancy, check out our Agenda page.