Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts).
1. It’s JULY so check out Your Best July.
2. It’s HOT so check out The Outdoor Drinking Guide. As well as our list of most refreshing summer cocktails in DC. #WeGotYou
Now go do these things:
- SCREEN ON THE GREEN starts tonight with KARATE KID. Want more outdoor free movies? Check out our full GUIDE to those here.
- Go to the Chef Table’s Dinner and Tour at the Mansion! Be fancy on a Monday!
- It’s the 2014 March on Washington Film Festival! Be academic on a Monday!
- The Capital Fringe Festival is still going on, go see a production tonight!
- Ceremony is at Rock and Roll Hotel. Listen/watch:
- If you’re in the mood for garage punk bands: Osaka, The Dealbreakers, and Del Oro at The Lab.
- Something more soulful? Rising Appalachia at Gypsy Sally’s.
- Okay, okay, you’re not in the mood for music. Attend La Bomba! A standup comedy show at Little Miss Whiskey’s.
- Maybe you need some extra cash? Maybe you know obscure facts? Go Chief Ike’s Mambo Room for trivia tonight and win cash prizes.
- If you’re interested in going to an art gallery our agenda has an array of options.
Grab this Monday by the horns.