Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Also, remember to check out Your Best July since it’s JULY. Now go do these things:
- The Neighbourhood hits Echostage tonight. Go see some hot indie rockers. You know you want to jam to “Sweater Weather” in this heat.
- FREE MOVIE at the NoMa Summer Screen tonight. They are showing The Muppets. Hi ho, everyone! And check out more free movies for the rest of the week with our Free Outdoor Movie Guide.
- Richmond-based band Avers is playing at the Rock & Roll Hotel. Tickets are only $12.
- Orrrrr you could go see Sweet Crude, an indie-rock group from New Orleans, at the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage. This one’s FREE.
- Don’t want to go to a concert? Test your brain with TRIVIA. Both Bier Baron and Lucky Bar are having trivia nights with drink specials huzzah!
- If you like theatre, get tickets to the Eisenhower Theater’s Side Show. It’s about two conjoined twins who become burlesque dancers.
- And there is never a comedy shortage in DC. Head to The Big Hunt for an underground stand-up show.
- OR if you still don’t see anything to do today, check out our agenda page!