Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Also, remember to check out Your Best July since it’s JULY. Now go do these things:
- Fort Reno begins tonight. It’s a mandatory D.C. activity.
- Daley is performing an acoustic show at 9:30 Club. Sounds pretty neat. He wears sunglasses and has a mohawk, so that’s cool too.
- Jam to some jazz at the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage with Graham Dechter and Chuck Redd.
- Get your wizard on over at Black Cat for the first of their “Muggle Mondays” series. There will be Butterbeer drink specials AND a showing of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. HELL YEAH.
- FREE MOVIE in Crystal City. This Monday it’s Hot Shots!, a Top Gun parody starring Charlie Sheen. Keep the American patriotism going.
- There’s always La Bomba! stand-up comedy at Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar.
- OR if you still don’t see anything to do today, check out our agenda page!