Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Also, remember to check out Your Best June since it’s the LAST DAY of June. Now go do these things:
- Soccer isn’t over yet. At least there are less games going on. Check out our World Cup Happy Hour Guide.
- Crystal Screen Outdoor Film Festival is showing Top Gun for free. Go see Tom Cruise before he got all weird and creepy.
- If you feel like listening to live music, Naughty Professor is performing for FREE at the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage.
- Play trivia at Chief Ikes. It’s free to play and you can win cash if you are really good. Like top 2 good.
- Need more comedy in your life? Then go to “La Bomba!” for free at Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar.
- If you want to spend some money, Daryl Cline Jr. is performing at the Bethesda Blues and Supper Club.
- Still not seeing anything that’s interesting? Check out our Agenda for more things to do.