Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). WELCOME TO MAY. Go do these things:
- BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE THE BEST MAY EVER
Let us begin.
- Ladies whip out those wallets and slap on some lipstick because it is the 2014 Mr. DC Charity Pageant!
- Get that wax out of your ears cause you’re about to listen to some hot (metal) tunes: Mastodon at 9:30 Club. Another quality option: Tokyo Police Club is also at Black Cat.
- Laugh and drank because, as expected, it’s Tuesdays with Funnie at The Brixton.
- Get cultured. Spanish singer/songwriter and dancer Lara Bello is performing at the Kennedy Center.
- Or you could just drink and play games because America. Glo Bocce is still happening on Capitol Hill.