Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Also, remember to check out Your Best June since it’s June. Now go do these things:
- Go see Midnight in Paris FOR FREE as part of NoMa Summer Screen 2014. It’s not at midnight, and it’s not in Paris, so there’s really no excuse not to head out for this one.
- Escape the humidity outside and go get sweaty in the basement of U Street Music Hall where rapper Bas will be performing. Tickets are only $15 dollars and doors open at 7 p.m.
- BOCCE BALL GALORE. Seriously, so much bocce on Wednesday nights. There’s Glo Bocce in Arlington and Bocce on Capitol Hill. SPORTS!
Morrissey is bringing his weirdly awesome self to the Lincoln Theatre. Doors open at 6:30.JK! HAHAHAHA! Morrissey cancels things, not does things.
- Or you can jam to Die Antwoord at 9:30 Club if that’s more your speed.
- The Georgetwon Waterfront Concert series happens on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. so check that out if you want some FREE MUSIC. Also, look at the rest of our Free DC Outdoor Concert Guide for awesome things.
- Still not seeing anything that’s interesting? Check out our Agenda for more things to do on hump day.