Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts) IT’S OUR LAST WEEK OF APRIL. So do these things:
- Celebrate this glorious balmy weather by lounging on the patio with $5 cocktails. The J+G party won’t disappoint.
- Aiming to be more humanitarian? Join the State Department for their 6K Walk for Water. It’s free, and you’ll learn a lil’ somethin’ somethin’ about what it’s like to actually have to walk 6k just to access clean drinking water.
- The iconic TECH N9NE will perform at Howard Theater. The epic nostalgia will be worth the $30 ticket.
- Feeling fashionable? D.C.’s newest online retailer, Stylecable, is holding a popup store chock full of glam activities. Expect a nail bar, photobooth, cocktails, food and local designer discounts.
- Celebrate hump day with some baby-making music courtesy of Claude VonStroke at U Street Music Hall.