Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts) Already three weeks into April? Oh. Do these things:
- First, you have to eat. It’s Bethesda Row Restaurant Week and a perfect time to try out new food spots.
- After, the DC International Film Festival is still happening and they added Landmark Bethesda Row Cinema as a venue. Hello, date night.
- Listen to some starry music. Baths w/Young Fathers, P. Morris at U Street Music Hall.
- Christina Perri is performing WITH BIRDY at 9:30 Club. Sweet, darling Birdy we shall never forget your rendition of “Skinny Love.” Amen.
- Looking to do something different? Go to The Threepenny Opera. Heard the music is “juicy.”
- Taking Back Sunday and The Used are at the Fillmore. Fun Fact: it’s still 2004. (SOLD OUT but if you’re going have at it!)
- Take a wine class at Vinoteca! All of the wines are organic in honor of Earth Day. Be good to mother Earth.