Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts) Already two weeks into April? Oh. Do these things:
- If you feel like dancing on this rainy, cold Tuesday evening, warm up with Black Milk, Nat Turner, AB, and DJ Sober at U Hall.
- If you’re into awesome indie bands and fantastic live shows, go see Netherfriends, Cigarette, Ryley Walker and more tonight at The Dunes in NW.
- Live more out NoVA way but still want to see a great show tonight? Run River North and The Cowards are at Jammin’ Java this evening. (If you don’t know Run River North yet, check out our interview with them.)
- More into theatre than music? Tender Napalm is running tonight. (You will laugh, you will cry, you will applaud.)
- Want music, theatre, and dance with a touch of class and sophistication? The American Ballet is at the Kennedy Center.
- If none of this sounds appealing, there’s SO MUCH MORE STUFF right over here.