Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
SNOW DAY ESSENTIALS:
- ALL THE TV AND MOVIES YOU NEED TO BINGE WATCH RIGHT NOW
- Best DC Sledding Spots
- What to eat WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN THE HOUSE
Ready? Onto tonight.
- First off, there’s another Dupont snowball fight happening today and obviously you should go. (Remember how fun the last one was??)
- And if you’d rather hide from the storm in a movie theatre, Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse has $2 screenings of “The Nut Job,” “Gravity,” and “Dallas Buyers Club.”
- OR you can enjoy any of the fine films being screened around town from the Washington Jewish Film Festival.
ORRR get some free laughs in with Andy Daly at The Kennedy Center.CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Then you can get your drink on at Satellite Room’s Heavy Metal Mondays with music, drink specials and head bangin’.
- If you’re hungry might we recommend the Industry Takeover Night at Graffiato with $5 Fernet Branca snow cones, glasses of prosecco, draft beer, Rachel Sergi’s Takeover punch and beer?
- AND BLT Steak is celebrating its 10th birthday with $3.03 select cocktails, wine and beer, appetizers, and ALL sides and desserts. You can also find select entrees for $33.04 but again–cocktails, sides, wine, beer and desserts for $3.03. Go forth and eat delicious food like grilled double cut smoked bacon, roasted beet salad, truffle mashed potatoes, and caramelized brussels sprouts with bacon & honey. Dreams do come true.
- You can always get into some world music with Juan Perro at The Howard Theatre…POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
- In some ultra, ULTRA bummer news, The Men at Rock and Roll Hotel got canceled.
- And Mayer Hawthorne at 9:30 Club is all sold out…
- But there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here.