Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts) ——————————————————————————————————— A LOT OF SHIT IS HAPPENING IN FEBRUARY. You can:
- HAVE THE BEST FEBRUARY EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us.
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season.
- AND (plan to) go exclusively to the best restaurants and bars of 2014.
- Need some laughs? We’ve got all your comedy #ProPicks for the month.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN.
Ready? Onto tonight.
- Start off your Tuesday with some really cool DC art! “DC Lo-Fi” combines vignettes of the city with the incredibly familiar instagram-esque square format.
- Or you can drink and watch the Olympics all day at Capitol City Brewing Company.
- Guzzle down some beer and grilled cheese while listening to Alisa Chang, NPR’s Congressional reporter, at Nerds in Noma.
- Go see Drew Kennedy at The Mansion on O Street. It’s the perfect mixture of beautiful vocals and an awesome setting.
- Hit up Shindig II at the Howard Theater for a great mix of comedy, dance, film, and music.
- Asaf Avidan, who has an incredible voice, will be performing at Sixth & I.
- If you feel like traveling all the way to Virginia, The Vegabonds and The Unlikely Candidates will be playing at Jammin Java. http://youtu.be/9OfSIAFcU_g
- + there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here.