Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
A LOT OF SHIT IS HAPPENING IN FEBRUARY. You can:
- HAVE THE BEST FEBRUARY EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us.
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season.
- AND (plan to) go exclusively to the best restaurants and bars of 2014.
- Need some laughs? We’ve got all your comedy #ProPicks for the month.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN.
Ready? Onto tonight.
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers get all sexy and soulful at The Hamilton Live:
- Or you can get soulful (and funky) with Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings over at Lincoln Theatre.
- It’s not NYFW but pretend like you’re there while at W’s Washington DC Fashion Week event featuring Tory Burch.
- Or you can celebrate DC9’s 10-year anniversary with a set by Justin Jones for just $10.
- Want some inspiration? Grab a seat at the free screening of “Unsupersize Me” at Compassion Over Killing’s Headquarters.
- Laugh your rump off at “Tuesdays with Funnie” at The Brixton, FO FREE.