Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
A LOT OF SHIT IS HAPPENING IN FEBRUARY. You can:
- HAVE THE BEST FEBRUARY EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us.
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season.
- AND (plan to) go exclusively to the best restaurants and bars of 2014.
- Need some laughs? We’ve got all your comedy #ProPicks for the month.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN.
Ready? Onto tonight.
- Celebrate 10 years of DC9 with Chain and the Gang, Puff Pieces, and Nic Fits.
- Julianna Barwick plays Sixth and I tonight for all your ambient indie needs:
- Or you can get soulful (and funky) with Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings over at Lincoln Theatre tonight…
- Or head to the Kennedy Center for a free comedy show with Kurt Braunohler.
- Or you can catch a $2 movie (AND TJ MILLER) at Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse tonight.
- Lookin’ for romance? The Spy Museum’s offering a special Double Agent Date package with tickets, a scavenger hunt and a gift.
- And then there’s a wine and beer class and tasting over at Tel’veh because booze (but classy booze).
- + there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here.