Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
- ALL THE TV AND MOVIES YOU NEED TO BINGE WATCH RIGHT NOW
- KEEP DRINKING OUTSIDE WITH OUR WINTER OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE
- What to eat WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN THE HOUSE
Ready? Onto tonight.
- First off, did you know there’s a tribute to Biggie Smalls at Howard Theatre?
- AND if The Corrs are more your style, Sharon Corr plays The Hamilton tonight:
- Might we also recommend Atlas at Last, Threading, and Myrrh Myrrh at The Dunes?
- If you’re feeling hungry (and especially thirsty), Oyamel’s annual Tequila & Mezcal Festival kicks off today. Check out our preview right over here.
- No? Back to shows? Catch a free show at Hill Country Live and see Lil’ Ed & The Blues Imperials…
- OR check out a Kennedy Center free performance by the Duke Ellington School of the Arts Music Department.
- And if you do feel like shelling out a few dolla dolla bills, the World Stages: International Theatre Festival is all over the Kennedy Center, too.
- There’s a fun zine reading at The Dollhouse tonight…
- And you can always get your $2 movie Mondays on at Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse with screenings of “The Nut Job,” “Gravity” and “Dallas Buyers Club.”
- But there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here.