Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO WINTER. You can:
- HAVE THE BEST JANUARY EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us.
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season.
- AND (plan to) go exclusively to the best restaurants and bars of 2014.
- Need some laughs? We’ve got all your comedy #ProPicks for the month.
- And if you’re looking for THE STAGE, get classy with the January Theatre Guide.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN.
Ready? Onto tonight.
- First off, WELCOME TO RESTAURANT WEEK. Here’s your handy guide to the best menus and #ProTips.
- St. Lucia is at Black Cat but you probably already knew that and that’s why it’s a sold-out show.
- Not sold-out but maybe should be is Suburban Living at DC9
- You can go show off your beer pong skills at Penn Social at 9pm. It’s free to play, not free to drink.
- You can go get $2 tacos and $4 margaritas at El Centro D.F. Chow down on delicious and inexpensive tacos.
- Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse continues with their $2 movie deal, with Captain Phillips playing tonight.
- If you feel like eating and laughing, go to a free stand-up variety show at Nicks Riverside Grill from 6-11pm.
- For those of you who feel a need to get moving, you can attend Tap and Parlour’s weekly DJ night Classic Material.